Saturday, January 11, 2014

"It's always really fun to see the other skaters at ... team camp."
caSONDra and Rudy Sweiger.
Look who's a skater.
"I knew little Patrick when he was like thirteen.
I take ... some pride in the fact that I yeah you know I
took him out to his first nightclub. I'm like his older
brother."
"I'm a real good sex person. I do it all the different ways.
I can come over any time. I can come over at night."
Chan: "Heh heh - I still find this dialogue
such a struggle."
"They suck so bad. They'll be lucky
to finish ahead of Chock/Bates at Sochi."
Somehow, coSONdra's presence at "Team Camp" went unremarked by either Scott or Tessa, but obviously, we're meant to see it.

I can't keep up!!!!

They're too smart for me!
To be continued.

12 comments:

  1. That's not Tessa with her hair down? (Bear in mind I haven't watched the show yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think it's cassandra...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4:20 I don't think it can be either. HPC is serious business no one is taking their SO's. Could it be Katelyn Osmond? She could be Cassandra's twin.

      Delete
    2. oc, could you give the exact location of this shot (minutes/second)? Thanks.

      Delete
    3. For me she is K. Osmond

      Delete
    4. I found it - 7:53 in the video.
      I agree it looks like Cassandra but it could also be Katelyn or someone else? What would be the purpose of taking Hilborn? This show is trashy enough that if Cassandra had been there it would be highlighted, showing Scott getting some even during HPC or they would have Scott saying stupid things like needing to take his gf, yadda yadda.

      I don't think it's Cassandra.

      Delete
    5. I don't think her hair is long enough to be Cassandra.

      Delete
    6. I agree with 5:13. If Cassandra were there, we'd be seeing her take Scott into the men's locker room to relieve some of that "pressure" while pathetic Tessa lies on the floor calling her mom.

      What I want to know is whether at 0:22 in episode one Tessa is talking to Cassandra where she says "if we don't win, it's like a failure."

      Delete
    7. I think she is talking to her sister Jordan...she was in Canada last summer

      Delete